Learn to Research; Research to Learn Workshop
Mike Anderson of Collision Advice shows you how to pull repair procedures straight from the source. The course takes you into the OEM repair procedure websites for the following OEMs:
- Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA)
- Nissan / INFINITI
- Toyota / Lexus
- And many more
Learn how to subscribe, access and login to each site. In addition, learn how to find information about:
- Vehicle construction, including types of substrates, where to look for damage after an accident, gap dimensions and more
- Structural repairs, including how to properly anchor a vehicle for structural repairs, structural adhesive applications, sectioning procedures, as well as welding requirements, such as size, type and location of welds.
- Parts, including how to find OEM parts diagrams, how the OE identifies one-time use or non-reusable parts and more.
- Paint precautions, including three-stage and quad coat paints and how to find if a color requires limited-use toner, as well as paint precautions for Electric and Hybrid vehicles.
This program also includes:
- Our “Learn to research; research to learn” philosophy – Learn to research the OEM repair procedures and research to learn how to perform a safe and proper repair!
- An introduction to collision accident avoidance features and how they impact the repair plan
- Corrosion protection requirements
- Scanning requirements
- Calibration, initializations, relearns, resets and more that may or may not require
a scan tool
- How to handle the telematics system
- What to do if you can’t find what you are looking for
Dates & Locations:
Friday, October 19, 2018
Ohio Auto Kolor
2600 Fisher Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
Saturday, October 20, 2018
ESC of Cuyahoga County
6393 Oak Tree Blvd
Independence, OH 44131
9:00 – 3:30 PM
Who Should Attend:
- Shop Owners & Managers
Register today to attend this exciting new course brought to you by Collision Advice!
Members: $159.00 Per Person
Non-Members: $269.00 Per Person
Receive a $20 discount per registration if you register prior to September 1st.