ESTIMATING CLASS CLEVELAND
LEARN TO RESEARCH; RESEARCH TO LEARN
USING OEM REPAIR PROCEDURE TO BUILD A BULLET-PROOF REPAIR PLAN
IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN EVER TO WRITE A REPAIR PLAN THATMAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS WHILE MINIMIZING YOUR LEGAL LIABILITY
The goal of repair planning is to write a thorough damage analysis based on the OEM repairprocedures. In this course, all attendees will learn a proven approach to writing a safe and properrepair plan, including conducting OE safety inspections, steering column inspections, seat beltinspections and more. Attendees will also learn how to research and identify damage anddocument the damage in a way that will assist you in discussions with third-party payers, as wellas reduce liability. Attendees will also learn proven techniques for justifying repair operations,part type selection and refinish operations.
In addition, we’ll discuss:
- Key considerations when replacing specific components, such as non-reusable parts,adjacent panel damage, and
- How to create a repair plan based on OEM repair procedures
- The importance of researching OEM repair procedures
- How to present a bullet proof file for reimbursement of Pre- and post-repair scansHow to analyze exterior and structural damage, including the types of materials used in today’s vehiclesand their repair limitations
- How to negotiate refinish operations, such as weld burn damage, finish sand and buff,extending clear, basecoat reduction and more
- Receive valuable resources, including negotiation tools and Who Pays for What survey results
DATE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
TIME: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
INSTRUCTOR: Mike Anderson of Collision Advice
Matrix Trade Institute Collision Collision
23500 Mercantile Rd
Beachwood, OH. 44122
The Matrix Trade Institute is a new collision industry institution that not only prepares new recruits for the collision repair industry but also provides a wide wage of continuing education boot camps for your existing team members. Visit their website at: www.matrixtradeinstitute.com.
ASA Member: $279
Non ASA Member: $349
Printed Workbook is included in the investment
Who Should Attend: Owners, Managers, Estimators, and Repair Planners
Special Rates on a nearby hotel are available. Please email Matt Dougher with ASA Ohio at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a hotel room. You can always contact Matt at 513-659-5324 with any questions.