ASA Ohio Launches All New Collision Performance Leaders Group
ASA Ohio Collision Performance Leaders Group (CPL) offers unrivaled expertise and resources. Industry expert Mike Anderson of Collision Advice will moderate this advanced network of Ohio collision shops. The CPL Group is designed to be a focus group for your business and its toughest challenges. Allowing our moderator and peers to offer insight into your toughest challenges and more importantly to hold you accountable to reach your goals.
Each ASA Ohio Collision Performance Leaders group:
- Is self-governed and decides the location and agenda topics for meetings
- Meets 3 times a year for a full day
- Fine-tune processes in all facets of collision business
- Finds new ways to maximize profit
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Up to 3 shop members may attend each meeting
- Individual shop financials WILL NOT be shared or discussed.
The two (2) remaining 2020 CPL Group meetings have been set and are:
- Thursday, June 4, 2020;
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
$2,475.00 per shop for the year. You can register HERE
This group will be limited to 10 shops and will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. $825.00 deposit is due at time of registration. The remaining amount will be billed just prior each of the first 2 meetings.
The first CPL Group meeting will be held:
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Ohio Auto Kolor Training Center
2600 Fisher Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM