Comprehensive Workers’ Compensation Services
Save Significantly on Your Workers’ Compensation Costs
The Automotive Service Association of Ohio’s program in partnership with the Professional Independent Agents Association of Ohio is pleased to offer a member benefit program designed to lower the premiums your organization pays for workers’ compensation coverage. Through our partnership with CompManagement, Inc., members have an opportunity to participate in a variety of programs to assist in lowering workers’ compensation premiums.
CompManagement is the leading provider of claims administration services for workers’ compensation, unemployment compensation, alternative rating program administration and safety and loss prevention. They have been serving Ohio employers of all sizes, from large corporations to small family-owned businesses, and in virtually every industry classification since 1984.
Key components of CompManagement's workers' compensation program include:
- Accident prevention and safety programs to reduce claim frequency and severity;
- Prompt claims investigations to determine compensability and certification;
- Ongoing review and evaluation of open cases to maintain effectiveness and quality assurance;
- Coordination of legal counsel, private investigation, independent medical examinations, case management and/or vocational experts to bring complex cases to resolution;
- Hearing representation before the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and the Industrial Commission;
- Claim reports and comprehensive loss statistics customized to your individual needs;
- Online real-time access to claim information (24/7) via their exclusive eTEAM program;
- Workers' compensation education through onsite seminars, webinars, newsletters, e-bulletins and professional account managers.
In addition to the services listed above, Automotive Service Associationmembers may be evaluated for any of the following offered below:
- Group Rating – discounts ranging from 15% to the maximum discount allowed by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC)
- Destination Excellence – variety of Administrative, Safety, and Transitional Work discounts available ranging from 1% to 10% (stackable with Group Rating)
- Drug Free Safety - receive a discount of 4% to 7% by implementing program to address use and misuse of drugs & alcohol (stackable with Group Rating)
- Safety Council – receive up to a 4% rebate for active participation in local safety council and reduction in frequency/severity of claims (stackable with Group Rating)
- Group Retrospective Rating –estimated refund adjustments ranging from 25% to 45%
- Large/Small Deductible – discount up to 77% for large deductible and 26% for small in exchange for agreeing to pay set amount of claim costs
- Workplace Wellness Grants – integrating wellness activities with workers’ compensation yields reduction in return-to-work days and frequency/severity of claims; grants available up to $15,000 for a 4 year period
Clients of CompManagement also have the ability to receive free telephonic consultation in the areas of Unemployment Compensation and Safety and Loss Prevention to assist with a variety of risk, health, and safety issues.
If your organization is not yet participating in this member benefit, and you would like to receive a free, no-obligation analysis from CompManagement, to see how much your organization can save, call CompManagement’s Customer Support Unit at (800) 825-6755, option 3 or